Dear Customer, Welcome to the Display World of AOC. Thanks for choosing 'AOC' Brand Products amongst the many options which were available to you. Our mission is to provide high quality products backed by excellent after-sales service and support. We assure you that our team will be always ready to help you.
TV Service Support Toll No. : 080-6788 6788, 080-3323 1313 (10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Saturday), except public holidays)
AOC Customer Care Email ID : email@example.com
TPV Technology India Private Limited, a branch office of Top Victory Investments Ltd. Hong Kong, incorporated with limited liability and sole importer of products from its group companies under the parent company TPV Technology Ltd., which owns the brand ‘AOC’ (hereby referred to as the Company) TV purchased on or after 01 April 2014 onwards carries 2 Years comprehensive warranty (Both Spares and Labor Free during this 2 years period) from the date of purchase mentioned in purchase TAX invoice.
1. Warranty is applicable only if the AOC Brand TV is registered with the Company. (Please contact the above given AOC contact details for registering the product)
2. Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product and is non-transferable.
3. Warranty is valid only on producing the purchase tax invoice with the product serial number mentioned on the same.
4. Company offers on-site warranty (subject to reachable site by public transport). During the warranty if the product breaks down / experiences some functional failure, the customer shall call the AOC call centre and register a complaint, based on the complaint; company’s authorized personnel will visit the customer site anywhere across India for repairing the product. At some scenarios where service is not possible at customer site, the product needs to be carried back to service station for analysis and testing purpose and will be returned back within a reasonable time frame. No standby will be provided during this period.
5. During the warranty, the product will only be repaired by replacing the parts. Entire unit replacement may be done in such a scenario where there are no spares available / model is discontinued/ at company’s own discretion.
6. In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
7. In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made, (subject to the sole discretion of the Company), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by the Company. The warranty on replacement model shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty based on original purchase invoice. In such cases, the cost of delivering a good product and collecting the defective product will be borne by the Company.
8. In case of any damage to the product / customer abuse/ repairs by un-authorized personnel’s / misuse detected/ by the Authorized Service Center personnel, the warranty will be considered void and shall also not be applicable to warranty terms & conditions. Also repairs will be done on chargeable basis only, subject to availability of parts. 9. The company or its authorized service centre/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period. The part/s or component/s replaced will become the property of the Company.
10. Any change of address shall be intimated to the Company (AOC Customer Care) for continuation of warranty. Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the Company’s authorized service provider and the product is found free from transit damage. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable. In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the Company’s Authorized Service Provider on chargeable basis and warranty for unexpired period to continue.
11. The warranty covers one time demonstration/ installation of the product within 90 days from the date of tax Invoice. If the product is already installed, needs to be reinstalled at another site (or another place within the same premises), the same would be on chargeable basis for the customer.
12. The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
13. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
14. The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the equipments like the cables, remote control, batteries, base / stand, adaptors, Wall mount kits, 3D glasses, clip-on glasses, etc.
15. The warranty is issued at New Delhi and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty
This WARRANTY is not applicable in any of the following conditions:-
• The product is not registered with the Company.
• The original purchase invoice is not presented to Company's authorized service personnel during request.
• If the product is installed in a High moisture / High humidity environment or not operated according to the instructions given in the user manual.
• If the original serial number of the product is not intact and tampered/removed/covered in part or in full.
• If the defects are caused due to improper usage or handling of the product which shall be determined by the Company authorized service personnel.
• If the product is opened or tried/ attempted for repair or repaired by unauthorized personnel.
• If the defects caused due to causes beyond control like lightening, abnormal high voltage, electrical short circuits, no proper grounding, acts of God, terrorism, fire, floods, earth quake, etc.
• For Pixel damage, Dead Pixel, dot on the screen (warranty is covered for more than 3 dark or white dots or inclusive of 5 dots).
• For the damages/ defects arising due to normal wear and tear of parts, cosmetic damages like scratches on the screen/ plastics/ bezel/ base/ back cover, paint peel off , color fading away / color changes etc.
• For the defects or damages arising due to customer induced damages, physical damages, breakages, MURA effect caused due to unexpected external pressure, liquid spill, air bubbles, black spot, black patches, liquid crystal damage, stains, dust inside the panel, defects arising due to high humid and moisture conditions or liquid/solvent/any chemicals leakage in to the panel while cleaning by the customer, modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the product.