Thank you for choosing AOC. We realize that you had other options and chose to trust AOC. We will try our best to live up to our promises and exceed your expectations.
Our products are designed and manufactured to avoid any defects. But if something goes wrong, we are prepared to take care of the inconvenience it would cause you. In life, things do go wrong. But what matters is how we handle those failures.
How you could register a new service request?
Please write to us with your product details like model number, serial number, the problem you face and your address and contact numbers.
Else you could also call us on our helpline numbers given below:
080-6788-6788 or 080-3323-1313 (10 a.m. and 6 p.m., Mondays to Saturdays except public holidays)
You could also send a text message ‘AOC’ to 56677 and we would call you back within 4 working hours.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD I-MENU SOFTWARE
How are we prepared to serve you?
We keep our spare parts ready and near to you, to minimize any delay in providing repair services. We have most of our spare parts kept in following cities to take care of customers in respective or nearby states.
North India: Delhi, Lucknow, Chandigarh and Jaipur
East India: Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar and Patna
West India: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore and Raipur
South India: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Cochin
If a service request is registered through our contact center by 12 p.m., we would dispatch the spare part required (based on the problem reported by you) on the same day, to our authorized service center near to you. Within few days (depending on distance from your place to our service center) of delivery of spare part at a service center, our technician would visit your place and try to resolve the problem. There are rare chances that some of the parts are readily not available at our regional warehouses mentioned above, or another spare part is required to be dispatched from our central spare parts warehouse at Bangalore. Such cases would require an additional time in resolution of service request.
What is the warranty period for your AOC monitor?
The standard warranty period for AOC monitors is three years from the date you purchased. While our technician visits your place, the invoice needs to be presented. If you are unable to show the invoice, it would be considered that the product is not under the warranty period and hence the visit charges, depending on the distance from our authorized service center to your place, need to be paid to our technician. Also, if any spare part is used for repair, the corresponding cost also need to be paid.
What are the terms and conditions of the warranty?
- Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable only on producing the purchase tax invoice which mentions the product name and serial number.
- During the warranty period, the product will only be repaired by replacing the parts. Entire unit replacement may be done in such a scenario where there are no spares available / model is discontinued.
- In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made (subject to the sole discretion of the Company), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with a model equivalent as deemed by the Company. The warranty on replacement model shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty based on original purchase tax invoice.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized service center, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period. The part/s or component/s or unit/s replaced will become the property of the company.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or amount mentioned in the purchase invoice, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the equipment like the cables, remote control, batteries, base / stand, adaptors, 3D glasses, clip-on glasses, etc.
- The warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period, even if the product may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason.
What is not covered under the standard warranty?
The standard warranty is not applicable
- If the serial number of the product is tampered
- If any unauthorized person has opened the product or tried for repairs
- If the original purchase invoice is not shown to the authorized technician upon request.
- If the defect is caused due to high humid environment or the product is not used according to the instructions given in user manual.
- If the defects are caused due to improper use or handling of the product as determined by our authorized technician/ representative.
- If the defects are caused due to reasons beyond our control like lightening, fire, abnormal voltage spike, electrical short circuit, improper grounding, floods, earthquakes, terrorism or any act of God
- For defects caused due to normal wear and tear such as scratches on the body of the product, colour fading etc.
- For any user induced damages, physical damages, damages to the liquid crystals on the panel, defects caused due to liquid spillage such as air bubbles (commonly called as black spot on screen), patches or mura effect due to uneven external pressure on the panel, dust inside the panel, defects arising due to modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the product.
- For pixel defects within acceptable levels. Up to 3 bright pixels (dots) or up to 3 dark pixels or a combination of 5 pixels is not considered as a defect.
Note: Any dispute related to warranty of the product is subjected to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
How to clean the monitor?
Turn off the monitor first. Gently wipe away any dust on the computer monitor using a very soft cloth. Wipe the flat screen as softly as possible, starting at one side and swiping straight across. Do not rub the flat screen in a circular or up and down motion, as this could scratch the flat screen. Do not try to wipe away any streaks, spots or grime with the dry cloth either. The purpose of this step is simply to wipe off as much dust as possible.
When you are done dusting, moisten a special cleaning cloth or tool, or another clean, soft cloth with special liquid cleaner for flat screens, distilled water, or a mixture of white vinegar and distilled water. Do not spray or pour any type of cleaner directly onto the computer monitor. Doing so could cause the liquid to drip down inside of the flat screen, causing irreparable damage. Instead, spray the cleaner onto the cloth or dip the cloth into the liquid. Again, try not to press too hard on the flat screen as you clean it. Pressing into the screen can cause permanent damage. Wipe the dampened cloth gently from side to side or from top to bottom. Make sure the computer monitor is completely dry before you turn it back on.
When the liquid drips down/ gets accumulated near the sides/ corners, it causes the metal frame of the LCD panel to corrode thereby causing gaps through which air rushes inside the two glass plates inside the panel. This makes crystals of the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display – Crystals with some electric properties floating in a liquid medium) to dislocate and appear to us as air bubbles (or black spots as commonly called) inside the panel. Such defects are not covered under the standard warranty.
Our services haven’t met your expectations? Share your feedback to our Service Head
If we haven’t been able to meet your expectations or you would like share a feedback or suggestion to our Service Head, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your feedback is related to a service request, please mention the 12 digit Service Job Number in your email.